Quote of the Month:

"...whether a million monkeys with a million digital cameras would eventually shoot the work of Henri Cartier-Bresson?"

Tuesday 29 March 2011

A lot of nothing...

Days like today cause me to stop, pause and ponder. I begin to question whether I have made the right choices, I wonder if it will all work out ok in the end.

Today was not an especially different day, moreover it was somewhat dull and ordinary. Three hours spent in the University's darkroom this lunchtime, followed by a couple of hours on the computer in Photoshop and what do I have for all my efforts? A lot of nothing really.

I just hope the three rolls of film (two 120 and one 35mm) I developed this morning have the necessary shots on them for my Analogue assignment. Time is quickly running out, so I don't know what I will do if they haven't worked out ok.

As for the time spent on the computer today, it went towards creating this digitally shot 'joiner' from the same shoot as the aforementioned negatives.


Did I choose the right modules to study next year? I'm not even sure I chose the right ones for this year, let alone next. Time will tell...

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment