Quote of the Month:

"...whether a million monkeys with a million digital cameras would eventually shoot the work of Henri Cartier-Bresson?"

Tuesday 27 August 2013

24th Log Books










I am about to embark on a journey through time, as I seek to photograph the Log Books of the 24th Portsmouth Air Scout Group. The collection consists of fifteen handwritten books of varying shapes and sizes that document a significant portion of the history of the Cosham based group, from the 1st August 1946 through until the mid-1980s. This is the largest project I have undertaken to date and as such I estimate that this project will take approximately fifteen months to complete (allowing a seemingly generous one month period for each book due to work / other commitments).

Wish me luck.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment