Quote of the Month:

"...whether a million monkeys with a million digital cameras would eventually shoot the work of Henri Cartier-Bresson?"

Thursday 1 December 2011

Distractions

Rather than doing the work that needs to be done for the Dissertation module, I decided to spend today thinking about marketing and design for the Professional & Community Practice module. One thing led to another and, before I knew what had happened, I was hooked on QR codes.


This QR code is for Izzy's 'in my eyes.' website. I have updated the site today to include some of her digital 'drawings'. She's already better than me!

I am currently mulling over whether to include a QR code on my new business card, in place of my website address. Not sure whether I will end up going with one in my final design, but it has certainly given me food for thought and some welcome distraction from the more pressing matters in hand.


Now I really must get on with the Dissertation work...

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment