Quote of the Month:

"...whether a million monkeys with a million digital cameras would eventually shoot the work of Henri Cartier-Bresson?"

Saturday 29 October 2011

Projects

On the way back from my recent trip up north I was able to formulate a few of the ideas in my head into words on paper. It's official, I have a first draft for each of the required pro formas. As a teaser, and out of interest to look back on in six months time, below are each of my modules and the related working title of the project.

Major Practical Project | Bookface
Independent & Art | Free
Dissertation | Beyond 'The Decisive Moment'
Professional & Community Practice | Exposed

None of these are ready to be signed off as yet, but it is certainly a step in the right direction. I just need to find some time to iron out some of the creases and develop each of the ideas further.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment