Quote of the Month:

"...whether a million monkeys with a million digital cameras would eventually shoot the work of Henri Cartier-Bresson?"

Saturday 2 April 2011

Thanet Wanderers RUFC

Not exactly the Guinness Premiership, but not that far off... Especially the banter towards the Referee.

Taking a trip over to St Peter's Recreation Ground, aka my local park, I caught a few minutes of a rugby game. It was the second half, and Thanet looked to be in control of the game, but a few quick tries towards the end could easily have swung a tighter match.





It was entertaining to watch, even if it was not vintage. Even now, I have no idea who the opposition were, but they kept trying until the final whistle, converting for two points with the last kick of the game.

Photographically, few opportunities arose - I was situated at the end of the pitch some distance from the action. But I see potential to grab a few shots in a future game.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment